This portal provides MaX users with a single point of access to all the services offered by the Centre of Excellence MaX on its platform codes (Quantum Espresso, Siesta, Fleur, Yambo and the AiiDA scientific workflow system).
To access the services please login using the login box on the left.
To apply for a new account please use the form under the login box.
MaX CODE DOWNLOADING SERVICE
MaX Release Rx source distributions and AiiDA plugins can also be downloaded.
Use the top menu to navigate code archives.
MaX BASIC SUPPORT
MaX ensures free of charge basic support of its codes to all User Portal subscribers :
• Forum/mailing- list support for codes related issues
• Knowledge base navigation (planned)
• Forum support for materials science and HPC issues (in the MaX Forums area)
Direct contact help-desk service is intentend for assistance on:
• Input preparation and output interpretation
• Code utilization (focus on performances and HPC optimization)
• Code personalization (small modifications)
MaX ADVANCED SUPPORT
Direct contact help-desk service dedicated to HPC users (specifically for submission proposals):
• Specific technical issues (scaling, CPU and memory requirements)
• Guided choice of appropriate codes for specific research context
Moreover through the portal you can also request consultancy and training services.